Thursday Thunks

French Sign LanguageImage via Wikipedia
Welcome to the July 9th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear.

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious? Yes. I get consciously guilty but some don't notice it.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? I don't think it grew. Kidding! Yes, they're still here...

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Crunch...crunch..munching on the crunchies!

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

Wow! That's my exercise of the day! Right leg!

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Stainless steel silver.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
No. But I caught snippets of it at CNN. I told you, my kids won't ever let me touch the tv, it's either barney or playhouse disney.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

Nope. Next year, my niece will be graduating. I'm pretty sure I'm invinted.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? White with black stripes.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

She was intelligent but lazy.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

  No. I even made holes when using a compass to draw the circle, I turned the paper and not the compass.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? We don't have those here. Most likely cherry.

12. What does your sibling do for a living? I totally forgot. The other one is a safety engineer.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? I'm in the corridor of 2 electrical outlets and 8 light switches.

14. Do you know sign language? only the alphabet.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? yes.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? rumpled flowers.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? a nose with no bone. well, the tip of my nose doesn't.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 thoughts:

silverhartgirl said...

I love you new blog header!

fickleinpink said...

hehe i forgot to say that my bed's a rumpled green and wite flowers, too!

great answers!

Hootin' Anni said...

LOL on #4's answer....too funny. Ya, come to think about it now, it was MY exercise for the day too.

I've done thunked. If you'd like to stop by and visit, I'd really appreciate it. Have a great Thursday.

I am Harriet said...

Now I'm gonna have to get some crunchy peanut butter.
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/whoopie-thursday.html

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I loved the compass story! Great job...

Kimber said...

LOL @ #4! Great answers.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks