Sunday Stealing: Leave it to Meme


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger known as Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater. She claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date? I think it was Deoff.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, my husband is my first love. So I still talk to him.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I'm trying to rack my brain, really, hmm.. it was a pink concoction... errrhh..voodoo at padis point?

4. What was your FIRST job? personal assistant to my mom.

5. What was your FIRST car? i don't have my own car.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? HongKong.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? My first bestfriend is Ruchel, she's now my daughter's teacher and godmother to my son, so yes, we still talk but we're not the best of friends anymore.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? my cousin's.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. My first roommate is Aileen F. Siayngco. She's from Southern Leyte, and the first time I met her was unforgettable. My mom and I arrived in an empty room but her stuff was there. I browsed her stuff with my eyes of course, and well she picked the right side, so of course I was left with the left side. She came in just wearing a bathrobe, never losing her poise, I remember her bathrobe was that of a red dragon at the back.

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? Perfect health for a 100 years for me, my husband, my kids, my mom and let's extend it to all related to me to the 6th degree. Would that count everyone?

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

  • digital scrapbooking
  • perfume making
  • candle making
  • accessories making
  • anything i can make money of
  • writing better
  • secrets to a better relationship with my mom
  • saving money the right way
  • how to erase debt
  • bring about world peace

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? ABSOLUTELY YES

s13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? driving...but just a beginner course. I wanted to learn how to drive.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? wash used bottles with soapy water, take off my shoes.

7 thoughts:

Tetcha said...

Wow! You are married to your first love! That's pretty romantic!

Hootin' Anni said...

Your answer to #14 is the same as mine. LOL

Mine's posted now...I do hope you can find a couple of minutes to come visit with me. I enjoyed reading your answers to this most personal meme. It was fun! Happy Sunday.

I am Harriet said...

What a great idea. I want a personal assistant.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff_25.html

CHERIE said...

Hey I'm surprised at how many non drivers there are ... me too ;)

silverhartgirl said...

aww your husband is your first love. that is so sweet mine too.
I want to lean how to make candles it looks fun.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It's great you talk to your husband. If any of my wives talked to me more I might still be married. ;)

Becca said...

Wow I really love your long list of things you want to learn. I never thought to do that lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks