I want...

One Tree Hill (TV series)Image via Wikipedia
What do you wish you could adjust around YOUR schedule, instead of the other way around?
This is simple and easy to answer, my kids' naptimes! If I could pick out their naptime, I'll be in heaven. I can just imagine the tremendous possibilities and the things I could do while they are taking their one to two hour naps at the same time. Wow! pure bliss!
Still on the things I want...
I want One Tree Hill's Dvd out now!
I just love the fact that everyone got their happy ending. Is it really the final season?
Oh well.
I want to be able to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! and Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen. Please. Pretty please.
I found an interesting post at Mamma Dawg about Harry Potter.
It's a spoiler free review which makes it pretty intriguing.
I want to have opportunities. I want to know my worth in a jobseeker's world. 
I wonder how I could do that. 
I wonder if I can get hired. 
What would my job be? 
Salary?
I'm married so less chances of being hired.
Agewise, ugh!
Skills? Oh No! None really that I can think of.
Though at least I could say that I was employed ever since I was 13 and stopped when I had my 2 kids. 
Well, wanting can only get you to more wanting.
*Sigh*
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 thoughts:

peppermayo said...

Thanks for your comment Mys! Okay, I just realized now that I'll cease being my own boss the moment I have kids. Argh! Lol! I suck at it anyways, so, whatever! Keep it up! Till our next I Want...Wednesday!

Tetcha said...

I wonder how it's like having two or more kids. I only have one, but my hands are already full.

Believer said...

"...wanting can only get you to more wanting." Brilliant!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks