Thursday Thunks: Hold the Knob, Wear Clean Shoes and Enjoy

Welcome to the July 2nd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye.

1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight?
     I don't usually close the door, since little man doesn't know how to open doors yet, and closing the door is his job. But when I do, I try to hold the knob to teach the kids not to slam it. (even if they love slamming the door and it shakes on its hinges.)
2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
     White rubber shoes. I love this question! Almost got up and asked my hubby the answer.
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?


 Brown, for the life of me I keep remembering JLo and Matthew McConaughey in The Wedding Planner.


4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?
    I honestly don't count the petals. 
      
5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? 
    If it wasn't anything for my kids, we might have gone to a scrapbook store or a crafts store where I get to learn a lot of diy stuff.
6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?
    Are there different kinds?  --- went on a research on this one. I found this photo of a butternut squash. I'm familiar with this because of Top Chef.
7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?
    Nope. Only erroneously sent text messages who are totally annoying or part of a scam.
8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?
     Been planning to... will be doing that soon. You don't stink. I promise! 
9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?
     I repeat the rinsing part not the lathering. I'll get bald because of it.
10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?
     Best is yet to come! My daughter's birthday is in July, Hubby is in August and Little man is on December.
11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?
      Questions are thought provoking, funny and entertaining. I really rack my brain sometimes.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

8 thoughts:

Dez said...

Birthdays are pouring, best is definitely yet to come. :)

Duchess Dethroned said...

Hehe! Great answers!

Hootin' Anni said...

I chose butternut too, but for a few different reasons.

My answers [silly as they are] are posted. Come on over if you can take your hand off the door knob long enough.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm sure you will be very attractive bald! Great job. Enjoy your day...

Mys said...

Attractive when bald! now that's a thought. Hmm... I'll take that into very serious consideration!

silverhartgirl said...

I love your answers. I want some of your brown M&M's off you tree. I always eat those first.

Ria said...

my daughter slammed the door - once - I flipped, popped the hinge pins took her door for 2 days -she hasn't done it since.

Vanniedosa said...

Great answers :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks