Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Wedding Blues
1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
        Wow, it would take 3 posts and then some more, but in simpler terms: It was not so simple yet not so extravagant and with only one person missing.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
          I can't specify the age but I'd love it if they finished their studies first, then was at least gainfully employed. Just to make sure that they can provide their share when it comes to starting a family.

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
         My bestfriend Lieca.

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
          I enjoy weddings of my friends or relatives. I get to see friends or relatives that I haven't seen for a long time. Plus I love the fact that they wear their best and usually great photo opportunities.

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
          Just almost. I didn't even cry in mine.

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
          Is there such a thing as lavishly intimate? I just want a wedding where I know who's there. No gatecrashers please.

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
          I've been to at least 3 weddings, all acting as a bride's maid. I'm not a friendly person so I think I've met my limit. Maybe they'll get me as a godparent or at least my kids. I usually detest wearing gowns. So I try to avoid being part of the wedding party.   

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
           A wedding never fails to make me happy and sentimental.

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
            Some get tired of trying. Or that they think that marriage is not something sacred. Maybe they think they've found the one but then things don't work out the way they thought it would.

1 thoughts:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Photo ops are important! I enjoyed you responses...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks