Not Just for Sexy Bloggers

* This is a blog review submitted as an entry for Kaye & Pehpot's Biggest Blogversary Contest in the Blogniverse*

Dear Reader,


Sexy Blogging is all about BODY TALK. Health is Wealth and this blog discusses and talk about this issue. This blog talks about issues that women need to talk about. It is what women should read about. The blog boasts of articles that range from stretchmarks to feminine hygiene.
The writer says it all when she said:
"I will discuss things like the menstruation, breast cancer, ovaries..anything that involves woman’s health. Any issue that can (en)lighten every woman in the world."
True enough, this blog has enlightened me. It has also made me admire her for having the courage to speak of matters which concern all women. My family has been touched by breast cancer, my mom had myoma, and knowledge is indeed power. With her blogging about this stuff, it is definitely a blog that one can look forward to, for enlightenment, for learning, for educating one's self. It is absolutely amazing that finally, I found the blog I can turn to where issues that are not so easily found or discussed is right there for me to read. I bet you will be amazed at the treasure trove of information that you will find in Sexy Blogging, and it's not just for the sexy bloggers too.

To understand what the blog is all about, all you have to do is look for the first post. After you've read that, I'm pretty sure, you'll be back for more as sure as I will be there, reading too.





1 thoughts:

kikamz said...

it's all about being a woman at sexy blogging...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks