Yay to Yennygirl!

I won this amazing contest which I joined in using my old blog. Do you think that it's amazing that I keep using the word amazing? My guess is its annoying... Well, I'm kidding. But the contest was really great and fun. The added bonus is the fact that I did really enjoy reading her blog posts and that I was truly impressed with the photos she captured. Plus, she set me on the right path since the memes that she were answering were really interesting enough to grab my attention, particularly Thursday Thunks.

Are you interested in seeing the blog that did catch my attention?

The contest post was here and if you don't believe that I won, well, here's my evidence, this is her post for the winners.

I won this one:
* First Prize- $20 Cash Through Paypal or if you want it Western Union(Valid Only for the Philippine bloggers)
* A Fashion bracelet.
* A Questions and Answers Post that will be posted in my site. With links to the winners site/s.

So if you want to read interesting posts, discover new memes which you can post to your own blog, and relax by looking at wonderful photos --- drop by Me and Mine. You'll get that and so much more.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 thoughts:

silverhartgirl said...

Congrats on your win! Cash is always great.
The Fashion bracelet sounds nice, I love winning jewelry since I usually buy thing for the kids and not me, winning is how i get things for me. lol

Chris said...

congratulations!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks