AN Award! Wow!



I can't believe that I got this award. Nonetheless, I am still posting it. How many times in my lifetime will I ever get one anyway?

I also award this blog to Calvin and Calvin and everyone in my blogroll. I think you're the best that's why you're blogs are there.

Thanks to Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts for this award.

If you think your blogs are the best too, leave your links. I might find them interesting. I'll add up you up to the blogroll. I'm looking for linklove.


4 thoughts:

Calvin said...

wahh thanks thanks! touch naman ako. di naman ako nagbloblog para makakuha ng award pero sige tanggapin ko na rin. :)

silverhartgirl said...

congrats on your award!

Shyn said...

congrats on the award :)

Mys said...

i am still amazed as to why i even received it. thank you for the congratulations.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks