Thursday Thunks


1. Are your ears dirty?
    Nope. I clean them everyday, after every bath.
2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.)
     Neither, but if had to pick one, stung by a scorpion seems less pain, well at least smaller compared to a whole snake bite.
3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)
     Depends on my mood, if the screaming child was mine - I usually snap. The others, not too much.
4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?
     Do you have to be naked to prove a point? 
5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!)
      I want to see snow, so I'd rather discover Bigfoot!    
6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?
      Move on to a clean one, I easily puke.
7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?
       Let them have their fun, retaliate the next day.
8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?
       Monopoly as a mobile phone game, yes. It's the London version.
9. Are you a remote hog?
        Nope, my kids are. I can't ask them to change the channel. It just jumps between Barney and Playhouse  Disney.
10. Do you like the smell of paint?
        Who does?
11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.}
So do you think Kimber should have...
~smoked pot before doing these questions? No, unless for medicinal purposes.
~drank liquid courage? No need for it.
~begged Berleen to do them (she's better at them anyhow)? Not at all, you did a great job.
~just piss off! I could have done better! - I don't think I could do a better job.





4 thoughts:

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) said...

Great answers! Happy Thursday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You can't beat Barney and Disney. My kids are now grown. It happens really quickly! Enjoy this time of your life...

NurseExec said...

Great answer to #4. Have a wonderful Thursday :)

Ria said...

last time my neighbors did that on a weeknight,
I was mowing/vacuuming etc at 8 am exactly on Sat! (the earliest we're allowed)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks