Monday Crazy Questions: Likes or Dislikes



1. what would you say is your biggest blessing ? My 2 kids.

2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for?? Yes, mostly things that interest me. Personal items or for my kids or hubby.

3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded? To Be Near You by Victoria


Lyrics | Viktoria lyrics - To Be Near You lyrics

4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact?? Take action. I have kids, will do anything and everything to protect them.

5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be? California.. perfect weather for me.

6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!? Maybe somewhere in Africa.

7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money? My mom most likely.

8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working? Playing little games like Diner Dash, Cooking Dash and others.

3 thoughts:

Lani said...

thanks for stopping in to play!!!!
LOved the answers..I have never heard this song before... I see it has that felicity chick in it...this must from her recent movie?? I think she is a really good actress!
I loved the TV show! watched it all the time!
Thanks again for joining in !! Join in again next week!!
Hugs
Lani

Amber Star said...

It has been a long time since our kids were little...now they all live away and we talk on the phone. It is good when we get together.

Enjoy your kids while they are little...it will last a lifetime.

rkdsign88 said...

Good questions with good answers :)
Thank for visiting my website. Your blog is pretty :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks