Thursday Thunks



Welcome to the June 24th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico.
1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? Yes.
2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? If it's my kids', yes,I'd most likely buy milk.
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? Once, a long long time ago.
4. Whats on your computer desktop background? a background made by Emila Yusof
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? Lambada. My grandma brought me to the movie theater on a school day, she went home to the Philippines from the States. I couldn't say no to her, so played hooky for a day.
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? Maybe, maybe not.
7. Describe heaven.  Heaven would be somewhere I can read to my hearts desire, eat to my tummy's satisfaction (presumably everything sugarfree) and somewhere I'll go when I die.
                                  
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent? Infested is a strong word for it. There are cockroaches that we try to eliminate though.
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? I don't, but my daughter does.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? The speakers are broken. I don't hear the bass when I play cds.
11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? A Xyron creative station.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty? Sometimes and that's the absolute truth.
13. Whats your favorite type of bear? A koala bear, so cute and adorable.
14. Where was the last place you went? Right now, a photo kiosk, I had them print my wedding gift.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? I'd still buy one.

1 thoughts:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No bass? OMG. Get a new car. Or at least a woofer. :) Great job...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks