Mommy Moments: That's my Dad!

I'd rather talk about the father of my kids than my dad. 
Daddy Pedz is: 
  • eldest of 11 kids
  • University of the Philippines Diliman graduate
  • a mathematician
  • took Masters of Business Administration
  • even took the LET and passed with uber flying colors
  • hands-on dad to Maegan and Paul
  • dedicated to his work
  • amazing with the kids
  • a great college instructor
Here are some more photos from the Labrador adventure featuring Daddy and the Kids
To the man who helped me become a Mom: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
For other Mommy Moments like these: Click the link
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

6 thoughts:

Enchie said...

Happy Father's Day to your husband and to a loving Father! And what a gifted Dad.

Beth Moreno said...

visiting your mm entry! happy father's day to your hubby!

hope you can visit my entry too. cheers!

silverhartgirl said...

That is so sweet. Happy Father's Day to your husband

Beth said...

Happy Father's day to one loving and genius dad here!

Chris said...

happy father's day to him! thanks for sharing!

Tetcha said...

That's one great dad for your kids! By the way, I have an award for you, mommy! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks