April Themes for Letters That I'll Never Send


Are we moving?
I'm undecided. I'll just post 2x, here and there. Leave your links to your letters at the MckLinky.


Dear Reader,

Here are the Themes for the April Letters That I'll Never Send


Thursday Themes:

  • April 1: Dear Fool
  • April 8: Happy Easter
  • April 15: Any Topic
  • April 22: Write a Wedding Anniv Message
  • April 29: Dear Movie Director

Mom/Dad Bloggers here are your themes for Saturday:
  • April 3: No Letters in respect of Black Saturday
  • April 10: Summer plans for kids
  • April 17: Any topic or theme addressed to your Child/Kids
  • April 24: A Letter to my kid/s Teacher

Leave Suggestions and Comments Here for Future Themes

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks