Letters That I'll Never Send is moving

Dear Reader,

               Yes, I'll be moving Letters That I'll Never Send beginning April into its own blog. Yes, I really appreciate the fact that I've gained a few participants here and there from that meme but I wanted it to have its own home so much that I decided to make a new blog for it.

                I've added new features to the blog carnival which will hopefully attract more participants. Plus, this time you get 2 days of blogging fun.


                There's a new button too, and its blog template I think matches what the blog is totally about. I had fun with the redesign and concept so, leave comments or visit the blog by going to Letters That I'll Never Send. The blog officially opens on April Fool's day and I am looking forward to your Dear Fool entries.
 





0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks