What I Need

Here's my list for Christmas now and for the future since I don't think I'll generate enough funds to buy these.
Would that be a Christmas Now and Beyond Shopping List?

Well, I am writing it down just so I can't forget it.

What My Kids want:
Ice Cream Swirl , Burger Machine, Cake Maker all by Play Doh ( translation: that's about 2400 pesos without delivery fee and I haven't found it in Ebay yet)

What I want for my Kids:
A printer for all their school project (4-in-1 or 3-in-1 would be nice) but that's just me.

What Hubby wants:
Toywatch (remember my post?), Pants (his are getting tighter, I feed him too much), USB flash drive and if I'm dreaming that I'm rich a new cellphone, I bet he'll love to have those touch screen thingies.

What I want for Hubby:
His own personal computer, so he can download files that he doesn't want me to see. (LOL!)
So we can go online at the same time, and well, I can have this pc as mine.

What I want :
The money to buy all the things they want. Seriously, I am so digging the song "Billionaire"

What we need:  a printer, a dual sim cellphone ( I can go for a Cherry mobile, I just wish it has bluetooth and expandable memory card and I'm good to go, as long as I can put an ebookreader, I'll be happy.)

What about you? Got a Christmas List?

1 thoughts:

Zh3en22 said...

A lot of wishes, surely HE is listeing on your heart and soon He will shower you with all the blessings that you need so that your wishes will come true.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks