My Favorite Post on Just About Anything

*My Favorite Post on Just About Anything: an entry for Thirty on 30 Blog Contest*


         Kikamz has a lot of blogs but my favorite is Just About Anything, where the topics are indeed Just About Anything! I am a constant visitor to the site and though I have not been very active in her meme nowadays, I still find some time to blog hop and her sites are on my list of must reads. 

         My favorite post among her recent ones is Girl Talk: My All Time Favorite. It is her entry to a meme and in this post she describes her favorite book of all time. I am a booklover myself but still I haven't read this book or any work of this particular author. Her description entices me to read it as she find the book inspiring and quotable. 

         I love having new discoveries and knowing her taste, if she says this book is good, then it really must be good. I can't wait to have my hands on a copy of the book.

1 thoughts:

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, Mys, you got lots of entries na pala ha. hehehe. I haven't started mine pa. Anyways. good luck to this contest.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks