My Favorite Post on Dress Up Your Blogs

*This is an entry for Thirty on 30 Blog Contest*

My Favorite Post on Dress Up Your Blogs


       I am a big fan of blog designers. If you have been reading my blogs for a long time, you know that I'm a sucker for blog makeovers, designers, I even compile my own list of favorite sites that offer both free and paid templates in blogging. Much to my surprise and happiness, I discovered a new designer offering affordable premade templates, well, I am still hoping to win in the various contests I've joined in so I can finally afford that blog template I've been dreaming of. 

       I've been rambling and I haven't even told you what my favorite post is all about. My favorite post is about the tips in creating and designing your blog by the author Grace of Dress up your Blogs. I love that the piece was informative and that it was enumerated. Each tip was explained and expanded nicely to make the reader understand even more. The sweetest part is the author even offered her help in case you didn't understand or encountered any difficulties with regards to her tips. That is both gracious, kind and informative which certainly puts her high in my books. I found out from my experience in inquiring about her services that she is indeed easy to contact and a noted digital scrapbook artist/designer as well.

2 thoughts:

Grace said...

Oh Mys, that is so wonderful! Thank you very much for your inspiring and kind words about my blog...Thank you, sweetie!

zh3en22 said...

Me too, I admire those who can transform a simple to a brilliant one. Grace is one of the gifted one who can do it.

I guess something went wrong with your comment box. It used to be from disqus right?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks