LTINS: 7: A Letter to my Kids




Dear Maegan and Paul,

            Sorry to disappoint you, we aren't going to Manila for Chloe's First Birthday. I am still racking my brain on how to renegotiate that one. I am beginning to be a little bit bitter with your grandmother. I just didn't imagine that life will be this way. First, the field trip, now the birthday trip, what more for the graduation trip. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm trying to blow steam by blogging. I am just really really major major depressed right now. I am of the mind to threaten my mom that I won't let my daughter attend my cousin's wedding. No occasions for my kids' dad's side of relatives then none for our side as well. Hay talaga.


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks