Christmas gift for Hubby???

Funny, how this early I am so worried and I haven't even finished thinking up a plan for my future contest. Well, personally I am just glad that I have these amazing sponsors to thank. This year is definitely better than last year.

I am thinking of giving my husband shoes. He just loves wearing rubber shoes, and he is planning to take on basketball to get his body back in shape. Maybe an Air Jordan will make him smile. I should get two Air Jordans, one for hubby and one for Paul.

Will a matching pair of these look good on my boys? Hmm, perhaps. I really like them wearing the same stuff.  I would love to get my hands on great shoes and find one in hubby's size and another one in Paul's size. We haven't gone shopping in a long while. Where could I get Jordan Shoes? Since, basketball is the sport that hubby would love to excel in and I think he wants to teach our little man basketball as well. As early as now, Paul's interest lies in coins, cars and balls. I wonder if he'll grow up to be a banker, a teller, or an accountant. I just hope he's tall enough to play basketball. He loves playing basketball with his cousin.

Do you have your christmas list ready? Already done? Share the news.

BuyBlogReviews.com

1 thoughts:

Mona said...

i'm sure your hubby would love this shoes ..like the colors and the brand hahah

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks