Finally my Luck is Changing!

Yay! I won in a contest for best blog review, and in exchange I get a dot com domain!
Did you join Sam & San's Birthday Bash? I did. Posted are winners of the top ec droppers and best reviews.

I'm just so happy. So even if I really have nothing important to say, here I am, blogging.

Just to update you guys on what's happening...

I am currently designing (hopefully) the contest banner for the upcoming contest.

Doing decisions to the length of time devoted to the contest.

Thinking of guidelines.

Thinking of ways to make submission entries easier for you and for me.

Plus, doing a little research on how to do it right. Plus, how to combine the worth of all of the prizes.

Stay tuned, and keep visiting.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks