Tuesday Couch Potatoes: Just Magical






I'm much tempted to just put Harry Potter but then I never post the first thing that comes to my mind. With the topic as just magical... I'll deviate from wizards and jump into the witches. Or we can do magicians too. But then there's 2 that stand out to my memory and I love the soundtrack. It just stuck with me.

Without further ado, my picks are:

Practical Magic

Practical Magic is a movie based on Alice Hoffman's novel of the same title. A tale of 2 sisters raised by their aunts who are renowned witches in the area. They know to throw salt on your left shoulder. Plant rosemaries and a whole lot more. It's a beautiful movie which stars beautiful people. Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman play Sally and Gillian respectively. The plot is great too, how when in need, all you have to do is ask for help from your family and help will come. I can't find a clear trailer for the movie - this is the best one I could come up with and this was where I heard "This Kiss" by Faith Hill the first time and I absolutely love it.






Not to be content... I just had to add this one in for good measure. Robin Tunney is amazing in this one. Plus, the song playing on the video is the famous opening theme of "Charmed". I'm talking about "The Craft"... By the power of three times three...I beseech thee. "Light as a feather, stiff as a board." I just love this movie. The trailer says it all so enjoy watching.Plus the end of this video, when the bus driver warns them about the weirdos is priceless.




Other Magical Movies worth mentioning: Harry Potter series of course, my favorite is Goblet of Fire. The Prestige: Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale. For more picks of the magical nature, click on the banner above.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks