GT: Shoes




First, I have to tell you a story about me and Shoes. I still submit that I'm not the girly girl type. Contrary to what your opinion may be after showing a picture of a closetful of perfumes which was courtesy of Wikipedia. I still haven't gotten around to taking a picture of my mom's dresserful of perfumes. But I digress...
I only wear high heels when forced (honest to goodness truth!). The situation only arises when I am asked to participate in a wedding as part of an entourage. Plus, I make sure that I buy those heels with straps.
Something that looks like this:


So, it won't fly and hit someone in the face.

Here's another secret: I didn't wear Bridal Shoes on my wedding.
This was for 'photo album' purposes only and was on display in the bedroom the whole time. What I really wore, is of the same brand, but Boots! Just to make sure that I don't trip and fall flat on my face on my wedding day.

I don't prefer flats. I don't prefer flip flops when going out. My constant companion through highschool and college are my sneakers. I wore it with the school uniform all the time!

Still number 1 and my favorite since I have 2 kids who run around a lot is my trusted Reebok Rubber shoes.

What's yours?

Want more shoe talks? Click on the badge

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks