Letters That I'll Never Send: To Someone Gone



     I've never gone to a funeral where I cried. You were the only reason I cried in a wake. To me, you were gone too soon. I remember the first time I met you. You were a transferee student. We were classmates in Marketing. There was a school fair and we were team mates. You were the President of the class and I was your VP. I was amazed at how great you memorized every single word in the handout. We got close that first semester you were there.Our team won that school fair, we sold refrigerated cakes and our sales were off the roof. The profit was split between us and the school. I learned a lot of things about you. I promised you that as soon as we graduated and you had difficulty in looking for a job, I will hire you, no matter what. I assured you a job. I changed majors and we weren't classmates anymore. I learned of your demise in class. You went out to a beach and you don't know how to swim. You drowned. It is so sad. I went to your wake. I learned that you told your family of my promise. I miss you. I wish you were still here. Such a sad ending. Goodbye Marissa, I know you're in a better place.






0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks