Letters That I'll Never Send: To a Tv Character

Dear,


               I was going to write to Lucas Scott, or to one of the Winchester boys, perhaps to Pacey of Dawson's Creek...then they all belong to my past and I don't really have anything to say to them. Instead, I end up writing to you, of all people. I guess, I write to you because I am thankful. Not only do I learn a lot from you, but even more so, my kids learn a lot from you. My kids learn Good Manners. My kids learn to say I love you because of you. I am amazed on how much of an influence you are to my kids' lives that even if I get tired seeing you or even if I'm already bored with the show since I've seen it about a hundred times, I can still smile because you teach my kids a lot. They learn that families come in all shapes and sizes. That Please and Thank You are magic words. They know that good manners are important to everyone in the world. So, what can I say, Barney? Thank You. Thank you to Baby Bop, Bj and Riff too.






0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks