Sunday Stealing: The Twenty Firsts Meme



Sunday Stealing: The Twenty Firsts Meme

First Job: Assistant to the Assistant

First Real Job: Assistant to the Assistant

First Favorite Politician: President FVR of the Philippines

First Car: Toyota GLI

First Record/CD: Linkin Park

First Sport Played: Table Tennis

First Concert: UP Freshman Concert in 1997

First Foreign Country Visited: Hongkong

First Favorite TV Show: X-Files

First Favorite Actor: He was in IT. I forgot his name... he was also in Deep Space Nine.

First Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: my dear husband

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Ely Buendia (lead vocalist of the Eraserheads) Freshman Concert

First Brush With Death: bitten by a rabid dog when I was 10

First House/Condo Owned: still not owning one

First Film Seen: Lambada.

First Favorite Recording Artist: Celine Dion

First Favorite Radio Station: Can't remember

First Book I Remember Reading: Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog: I'm a thief, I stole one for myself.





0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks