Letters That I'll Never Send: Just Write a Letter






Come and Join



ear Wanda, Cosmo and Poof,   D

Hi! Are you busy with Timmy today? Can you become my fairy godparents? I badly need one. I just want to be able to provide better for my kids. I'm getting crazy over the spending that needs to be done this coming school year. I think I am not prepared in having both of them in school. It's just driving me crazy. Plus, I have 3 other kids to take care of, oh my, it's beginning to become overwhelming. Kane is gonna be a senior, Kyle a sophomore and Kharylle on the 3rd grade. Wow, I'm a parent of 5 kids.

Kane and I need an all-in-one printer. I hope you can provide that. I'm getting tempted to put up a tutorial center of some sort to get that much needed extra income. But I have no talent whatsoever so hey can I wish that one too?

SM Rosales is having a sale this coming weekend. It may be a good time to buy school stuff and clothes for my ever growing kids. Summer is here and they have no 'going out' clothes that are fit to wear in this weather. Can I wish that one too? If not, just some funds to do some shopping will do.

That's all for now. Catch you later at Nickelodeon. Paul and Maegan will be watching.


Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks