Letters That I'll Never Send: Dear Movie Director:



Can't write a long letter. Struggling with the keyboard. My right hand is in a sling of some sort.

Dear Movie Director:

I hope that there will be more movies that will touch me to the core. Make my kids laugh, make me cry, make my hubby cringe in fright, delight in action sequences that totally blow up a lot of things. More of stories like lord of the rings, harry potter, narnia, and percy jackson. Great kids movies that my kids would love and appreciate now. That's all.

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...

1 thoughts:

Cacai M. said...

Hi Mys, I hope your right hand will be well. And here's My Letter That I'll Never Send: To Movie Director

~hugs&kisses~

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks