Tempted!

I've deleted all my other blogs. I'm only left with one. Rereading one of my favorite blogs - Just About Anything and her journey to personalizing her templates made me want to redo my whole blog again. I'm itching to just dump the rest of what I've done and go for it. But, I'm holding back. Instead I want to open a whole lot of other blogs again and just try the templates there, one by one. I found a great list of resources for 'scrapbook' feel templates which I prefer rather than the technical ones.

For Blogger templates:

For Wordpress premades:



I'm so so tempted.

One more thing. I found a great tutorial site and hundreds of wonderful fonts at www.kevinandamanda.com. You guys should go and visit.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks