The $12 Contest-CLOSED!

I'm partial to 7 and 12. Since my kids are born on those dates.
Here's the deal.


The Letters That I'll Never Send is a meme hosted in this blog. It's a meme that involves writing about a certain topic/whimsy/person that I thought of. Each week it has a different theme.

So far, the themes has been as follows:
  •  To The Man of My Life
  • Dear Future Self
  • To my Eldest Child
  • To my Favorite Author
  • Thank you
  • Missing You!
  • To Someone who Changed my Life
  • To a Singer/Band
  • To Someone Like Me/Disaster Struck
  • Free for All
To make things simpler and stop other people from making my head spin...  




Post your comment to this blog entry in this format:

Name/Nickname:
Email used to Subscribe if subscribing:
General Theme/Topic/Personality you Suggest: ex. Letter to a Childhood Friend who lost Contact, To my Favorite Store, etc.
Follower: (yes or no)



It has to be a general theme so everyone can write about it. If you have a specific person in mind, try to generalize why you want to write to that person.



If you want extra points. Meaning I list your name 2x or 3x... then do the extra steps.
These steps are not required.
  1. Subscribe to my blog...click on the lovely female carrying the Twilight book or just put your lovely email in the box provided.(Make sure you verify your subscription) If I annoy you too much, you can always set up a different email and make my blog entries reach that one, I don't really care as long as it's verified.
  2. Another entry for being a follower of my blog. I reached 50, so I'm celebrating that too.
  3. 2 extra entries if you blog about it too.

Are you in or are you in?

The prize: $12 via Paypal. - Only goes to one lucky winner.

Make sure that you leave the email you used to subscribe in the comment and email/blog linked in the Follower section.

Contest ends on November 23.
Winners will be announced on November 24.

Join in the fun!


QUALIFIED ENTRIES:

  1. ASHLEY B. - 1 POINT
  2. MIXTY - 1 POINT
  3. CHRIS - 3 POINTS
  4. NIKO - 4 POINTS
  5. SHERRY - 5 POINTS
  6. AMANDA - 1 POINT
  7. TIFFY - 5 POINTS
  8. CHERYL - 1 POINT
  9. GALE - 1 POINT
  10. GRACE - 1 POINT
  11. LLEHN - 2POINTS
  12. PARAJUNKEE - 2 POINTS


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks