Thursday Thunks: Stranded!

Ouch, denim, news and that desert island question again....

Welcome to the September 17th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven and the color of leaves in the fall.

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
A million dollars in philippine pesos is around 48 million pesos, for the rest of my natural life, hmmm. I don't think I'll still be alive in another 48 years, but for a million pesos a year with no hugs.... that's a tough one. But the answer would be no. My daughter still hugs me for free and even my son does too...and I love it!

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?

Oh yes, a rabid one too. I had to had shots during the time that they had to give a million shots for just one bite or else I turn rabid too.

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
Denim blue just the way I love it...blue and rugged.

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
The presence of cellphones. Hahaha. If we had that in highschool, I think I'd be better connected with some of my friends then.

5. What is your news source?

CNN, ABS-CBN, and GMA-7 as well plus all the blogs so updated with gossip and such things.

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
Moms, meme carnival addicts like me.

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
Poor dear,here,  have an Anvil.

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
Rice - anywhere and everywhere except when it's just noodles and pasta party.

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
Who volunteers? Erm...no. Unless I was stranded with someone  - that's a whole new different twist, just make sure that that someone knows all the survival techniques and strategies.

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Giving my kids a shower so they can be fresh again.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks