Thursday Thunks: Soaps and Lather

Lather Up, Laugh It Up, And Have A Colorful Day!

1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly?

No. I just have to scrub a lot harder to make me feel cleaned thoroughly.

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?
 
I have a long standing joke of not celebrating my son's 2nd birthday because an employee's daughter is turning one that day and we'll all be going to where their party is...to celebrate there. 

3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.
 
My mom bought something for my son first. That's very unusual. Usually, it's my daughter she thinks of first.

4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?
 
The one that gets broken into a million little pieces first.

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?
 
I cover my nose, hold my breath, get my cologne in the purse and spray! spray! spray!

6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?

I'd get a glove, then fish the phone out with the hand with the glove. Wash hands with normal amount of soap. 
 
7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?
 
I take care of my 2 kids, and you expect me to clean the house too? Man, you're asking a lot, but to answer your question, probably a whole year. Since I can't escape the 2 kiddos, I do stuff when they nap which is just about an hour each day.

8. Do you think you can dance?
 
No. I don't think I can dance at all.

9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?
 
Depends if I'm tipsy. If I'm not, will become shy and ignore but paranoid. If I'm tipsy, go over and ask if I knew them from somewhere since I'm bad with names and faces.

10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question.

What novel in the whole wide world would you go and just change the ending?


0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks