The Queen's Meme: The Tick-Tock Meme



1. Are you a Rolex watch, a Mickey Mouse watch, or a pocket watch?
For my love of Dan Brown, who just released The Lost Symbol... I choose a Mickey Mouse Watch plus my son just learned to shout Mickey yesterday!
2. Can you think of a time when you couldn't see the forest for the trees?
Never, I just have to look at our backyard and see trees.
3. Can you think of a time when you were on the outside looking in?
What did you see?
I see a little boy and little girl peeking back at me.
4. Go back in time. Maybe a long time ago, maybe today. Pick an hour you'd like to freeze frame forever and tell us why. It doesn't have to be THE most important hour of your life, but make it a good one.
An hour to freeze frame forever? The hour I spent in Ocean Park, Hongkong. I miss going places and visiting theme parks. I never get to do it anymore.
5. If you were a cuckoo clock, what would others say about you?
That cuckoo is reeeeeally cuckooooo.
6. Can you think of a time when time stood still?
Right now, I'm stuck. 
7. Watch this! You are a stopwatch. What would you stop?
Crime! 
8. Imagine you were just born and have infinite wisdom. After the doctor smacks your newborn dust ruffle you look around and say to the Universe: "Give me a whole lifetime to do "this" and I will bless the day I was born."
What did you choose?
what's right.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks