An Interview of a Budding Blog Tweaker

Jill: How did you come up with the new design for your blog?
Mys: I was getting bored with how my blog looked so I started playing with the navigation buttons first. After that, I played with the header and looked for a pattern that I could use for a background.

Jill: Where did you get your header photo/ clipart? It's pretty and cute.
Mys: I got it from gorjuss! Suzanne Woolcott is an amazing artist.

Jill: What about your pattern? I don't think you know how to design.
Mys: Admittedly, I don't know how to design. I got the background from colourlovers. You just have to specify what hue you like, and choose whether you want to view palettes, patterns or if you're just looking for the hex code of a particular color.

Jill: I noticed that you have a new font that isn't usually found in blogs. How did you do that?
Mys: I found an interesting site that helped me change the fonts around. Do you like it?

Jill: I'm the interviewer, I should be asking questions, yes, I do like it...so how did you do it?
Mys: I'll post a very definitive way of how to do it, but I'm sleepy from all the blog tweaking it entailed that I'm keeping it as a secret for now. Kidding! The short and simple version of it can be found at Kernest. However, the putting it in your blog is a bit tricky. I plan to post a tutorial for those interested.

Jill: What happens now?
Mys: I'm going to charge people for blog layouts. Kidding, I don't think I have a future in it. I can only tweak my own blog.

Jill: What do you want to accomplish in giving this interview?
Mys: I want to hear about the comments people are going to make about my blog, it's layout, my tweaking ability/disability, my taste, their thoughts.

Jill: Should we tell your readers our secret?
Mys: Nope. Our secret remains a secret.




0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks