TCP: Korean Dramas




I seriously have only 1 entry for this one and I have no other choice. I'm more into Taiwanese dramas. Perhaps, it is because of my first addiction to that Taiwanese drama which actually originated from a Japanese manga that I am here now and sharing what 1 Korean drama I've watched and begged the tv from my kids.

I'm betting you know this one. It's Boys Over Flowers. I did it so I could compare it with the other 2. Besides it being the most modern of all the versions, their affluence is so astonishing, and I think the actors are the youngest in the batch. It's also fun because that all 3, put in different aspects of their own culture.

Why 3? The first was a Taiwanese version(Meteor Garden 1 and Meteor Garden 2) with Jerry Yan, Vaness Wu, Vic Zhou, Ken Chu (did I spell it right?). The second was Hana Yori Dango (Japanese version) and the most recent is the Korean with the little boys. (Sorry, I feel so old.)


The Korean version put in some story lines that at least developed their characters more. I love the fact that the other characters were given enough scene time and story arcs. I don't need to tell you more. Tell me, I bet you liked it too. Which one's your recommended Korean drama? I might watch it. Just click the button above and share your post.




1 thoughts:

simply kim said...

I've heard of it, but didn't get the chance to watch it, but I heard it's nice. Happy TCP!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks