Become a kaChooks!

You must have seen the commercial?

The very famous Lea Salonga is endorsing Bounty Fresh and Chooks to go!

Lucky for me, there's a Chooks to go in this hick city of ours. It has a wide variety of flavors and the chicken is indeed tasty!




Come and get your FREE VIP Membership!

Be a kaChooks Club VIP member and get...

  • Free subscription sa Chooks Chikahan Newsletter
  • Special access to Members-Only events!
  • Free kaChooks Premium items and more!
  • Advance notification to kaChooks Promos and Events!

1 thoughts:

rjs mama said...

love the advertisement. way better than kris aquino's advertisement of magnolia chicken.

sis, hoping you can follow and link up my blog.

do visit my other blog also.

you might want to list your blog in my blog directory page too

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks