TV Shows I'm Looking Forward to



Clip above: If it's there: It's of One Tree Hill.
I just got caught up reading about new stuff that's going to happen.
Well, I also learned that Lucas and Peyton aren't in the series anymore.
Hmm.
No biggie for me, since I love Brooke more.

You don't know who Brooke Davis is?

MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More

That's Brooke Davis, with Julian - finally, the man who deserves her.

The New Cast Photo: courtesy of Bethany-Source


Clip below: Winchester Boys kicking a**.
It's from the series with the title: Supernatural.
I just love these brothers.
Plus, it gets a lot interesting now since Lucifer is on earth and All h*** breaks loose.






0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks