Something I'm Obsessing Over

I rarely have the time to watch television, or if I do, then I must be in luck. One thing that caught my attention while my kids were napping and this is a rare event which I have to celebrate... I got a clip of an interview between Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.


I found it interesting that he suddenly disappears even if they're just having conversation. At least that's what I think what happens. Curiously enough, it's based on a novel written by Audrey Niffenegger. Since it's based on a novel and oftentimes, I love the book more than the movie always...I did an impulsive thing by buying it at ebay. It costs a dollar. I hope it's worth it. I bought it to ease my mind from being a pirate. I just hope that the seller isn't a pirate as well. Oh well. I'm so looking forward to reading the book and hopefully getting to watch the movie in hbo sometime next next year.Or pray that my husband be the sweetie and pirate who'll buy this for me.

If any of you have read the novel or seen the movie, how would you rate it?



1 thoughts:

Mys said...

This looks great . I want to see it, I have not read or seen it yet.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks