A New Meme

I'd like to give this one a try since, I was a couch potato for a long time... I hope the people don't get bored with my entries.






Theme for this week: Favorite Husband and Wife Movie

I had to think for this one, and then I remembered. It's a toss-up between The Story of Us, a movie of Michelle Pfeiffer and Bruce Willis and something else.  But then how could I forget my favorite lines from a movie?


The quotes that made me love this movie for all time:

"Why would you want to marry me for anyhow?"
"So I can kiss you anytime I want"

Marriage doesn't get any better than that!
So hands down, my favorite movie of husband and wife is Sweet Home Alabama.

Melanie Carmichael is an up and coming fashion designer who is engaged to someone rich but they don't know that she married her highschool sweetheart. She has to go back to her hometown and try to make her husband sign divorce papers before she gets married to someone else. This is the one movie that you just want a happy ending for all of them. Plus, love the soundtrack.






1 thoughts:

Mys said...

Sweet Home Alabama is one of my all-time-favorite movies! It is one of those romantic movies that is easy to watch, sweet and has a witty script. Best of all, Reese is in it!

Thanks for joining us this week! Hope to see you next time. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks