Did you join my Blog Contest?

Hi! If you were one of those who joined my blog contest last October, and you're still subscribed here...Here's a little something something for you.


Do you know me?

Can you guess what I'm giving out?


Not cash, sorry... it has to do with the forms you filled up. Since I couldn't grant the wish of everyone who joined...well...here's the something.

If you click the link, then you'll know.

It's your choice if you want it. No strings attached.

Just that it's free and it's from me.

That's how much I love you.


This is classified and geared for all those who joined my contest.

If you're a SAHM, or WAHM, or a SAHD, or a WAHD and you're interested in teaching your kids at Home... here something for you.

You want to relax and you like Time Management (DASH) Challenges.... well this is for you... It's the newest one out...grab it here or here.


Well, if I get bored and don't know what else to do with my blog... I'll give out more freebies like this one.

Tell me, if you liked them...

*Note: I get more comments when I don't have my chat box, why? Hmm...

I'm still looking for shareworthy stuff... throw in your ideas. I'd love to do a change...I am getting bored. I miss the excitement of hosting a contest...but then I've already depleted my paypal and I am proud to say that I am proud of my gifts to my kids, and that it came from my blogging money... which is not too much but then hey, this is the year I started to earn, so I'm happy. (Super running sentence)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks