Why the Change?


Change is good. Reinvention even better. But the honest to goodness truth is, I am bored. I haven't found anything I really wish to write about...or write about something worth writing about except for contests which I haven't done yet. I turned to playing offline games, checking out facebook and furiously downloading ebooks that have caught my attention. Also trying to read up on all the series finales going on in the tv world.

Why Defying Gravity?

Do you watch Glee? I'm a GLEEK! I love the songs! It makes me sing. Did I mention I'm a frustrated singer with no hope of catching that high note!

Of all of their songs, Defying Gravity hit me hard. Along with the storyline at that point in the series.

So have you heard that song? It was an original song by Wicked or at Wicked...I'm not sure about that.

Some of the shows that I'm looking forward to for their coming new seasons:
  • Smallville  - 10th season and final season. Hmm. Bound to be interesting. Will Clark Kent learn to fly?
  • Supernatural - how long will it take for Dean to forget Sam?
  • Legend of the Seeker - hopefully there's a 3rd Season
  • Merlin - yay! when will the 3rd season be out?
  • One Tree Hill - only because of Penelope Brooke Davis.
  • House
  • Chuck
Bad news...Flash Forward isn't going to be having a 3rd season. Heroes has reached its end. Lost and 24 also on its end. 
Surprisingly, I love NCIS Los Angeles. Maybe it doesn't hurt that the stars are Chris O' Donnell and LL Cool J. Yum!

Books that I got my hands and eyes into:
Starting on Kathy Reich's Temperance Brennan Series since I love Bones. Will be reading Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series because of Legend of the Seeker. I'm also dabbling into Rachel Caine's Weather Wardens...super intriguing. I am also now hooked into Agent Pendergast (a character made by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child). I read the latest one first (Fever Dream) and it made me want to start from the beginning.
I'm on a hiatus from Jeffrey Deaver. I finished Lincoln Rhyme and Katherine Dance. I'm waiting for the new James Patterson and the new Tilly Bagshawe and Sidney Sheldon partnership

 Anyone missing letters that I'll Never Send? Should I revive this? Hmmm... What do you think?

1 thoughts:

Chris said...

yeah.. we missed it :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks