Thinking

Thinking and tempted to create a blog for the kiddos. Just about them. I'm enjoying waking up early and feeling dead on my feet by the afternoon. My mornings pass by in a rush, and I tend to nap by the afternoon. It's actually funny.

My daughter looks forward to going to school everyday because of the stars on her hands, paper, or stamped on her. My son loves going to school because he plays 'an older brother' to 2 other toddlers.

I wish my daughter finished toddler school, but then it's ok because everything she learns now is new and she's still excited about it.

Would it be a good idea to make a kid blog? I'd love to post everyday what I get as remarks from my son's teacher and maybe maegan's report card or drawings that she does in school.

It makes me both proud and embarassed at the same time.

I still have no idea if my kids are smart. Time and their teachers will tell. Hopefully, they aren't like me and that they inherited their dad's math wisdom.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please visit my other blogs:
Pieces of Mys
Proud Mommy Mys

Thanks